Sunday 29 April 2012

Username Problems

I tell ya, trying to keep usernames and passwords all in order... what a pain. Seems that the YouTube account I tried to start doesn't work with my school email account, so i have to use my secondary gmail account, which doesn't connect properly to Edmodo. I think I have both of them going for Blogger.


And then I got a Vodcasting account and I can't log in with either email (password no good) and they promise they'll send me a reset password, but nothing.

So now I'm still trying to do lots of reading. Let's see if i have enough time to make a Linear Relations intro video tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. I found the same thing, but now everytime I have to create a new account, if I am offered the option of just signing on with my google account, I take them up on that. Same username and password for all.

    ReplyDelete