Saturday 12 May 2012

After a couple of weeks...

So after reading, researching and reviewing, it looks like Sophia.org might work as a platform form my flipped classroom.  It looks like it does almost everything, but I'm still investigating.
I've done about five or six class periods with the flip, including one where I showed the students what they should be doing wrt taking notes and summarizing. and how we proceed at the beginning of the following class.
I did it with one of my grade nine groups (student teacher was working with the other group), and I will be testing both of them next Wednesday. I did the flipping with the weaker group, but I will be working with the stronger for two more classes before the test.  At this point, I don't care which group does better, I just hope they both do well, for various reasons.

No comments:

Post a Comment